2013: Half Yearly Review
But why a Half Yearly Review?
In just about every sport — there’s a half time period. It doesn’t matter how great, or how bad you were performing in the first half, the halftime period is inevitable. This break period allots for both reflection and strategizing, so why not do the same in life? As we have now reached our “half time” in the year, here are some things to consider:
- Have you taken a break? A mini vacay? a big vacay? a stay-cay? If not, schedule one this week!
- Overall, how do you feel you “performed” in the first half of the year?
- Are there any adjustments that need to be made for the 2nd half of the year? Any unforeseen events, circumstances that require action?
Now, let’s consider each of your goals:
- How many have you not started? Is the goal still a priority to you? Reevaluate what “complete” means and create an action plan for successful completion.
- How many are you on target to complete?
- How many have you completed? Awesome!
- Make a list of 100+ things that you accomplished in 2012.
- Make a list of the 50+ things that you want to do, want to have and want to be in 2013.
- Make a list of the behaviors and habits you need to develop for the New Year.
- Make a list of what habits, behaviors, people, things you don’t want to take into 2013 and release them!
- List 50+ things you have accomplished thus far this year
- List how many things you have accomplished from your lists of want to do/have/be
- List how many behaviors you have begun to develop this year, that you listed here
- List how many habits/behaviors/people/things you have begun to release/released from this list